to make 23 L of wine
1. Clean the fermenter thoroughly with water and soda detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
2. Pour Mixed Dried Fruits Pack into fermenter,add 4 kg sugar, then add 5-7 lit of hot water and stir well to dissolve all the sugar. Leave for 1-2 hours.
3. Top up to 23 lit with water.
Check the temperature is below 28-30°C.
4. Evenly sprinkle wine Yeast & yeast Nutrients over the mixture, leave for 15 min and mix well slowly. Close the lid of the fermenter tightly with the airlock in place and half filled with water. Leave fermenter for fermentation, open the lid 2-3 times under prosses and mix slowly.
Note: mixture’s temperature before adding of yeast to it should not exceed 25 - 30°C.
5. Store the fermenter at a constant room temperature, 20-25°C, for 7-12 days. At lower temperatures it will take longer fermentation time. 25°C is recommended temperature. Avoid drafts and cold floors!